Roasted Asparagus with mushrooms
Recipe type: vegetable dish
- ½ – 1 pound mushrooms (I used what was in the bag) – sliced
- 1½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 – 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary – chopped (according to your taste)
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- ½ – 1 pound asparagus (again I used what we got in our share) – snap off tough ends and slice into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an ovenproof shallow dish large enough to hold everything, add sliced mushrooms, extra-virgin olive oil and chopped fresh rosemary.
- Toss well to coat.
- Place in oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Remove dish and add asparagus and stir well.
- Place back in oven and roast for an additional 6 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.